*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*
Title: QA Engineer with HL7 experience
No. of Positions: 5
Location : Salt Lake City, UT
Rate: $40/hr on C2C basis (Max)
Duration: 6+ months
The QA Engineer is responsible to ensure software quality through testing
Communications software for specific health information data including:
enhancements, maintenance, and defect fixes.
1. Assists in the creation and maintenance of test plans and
individual test cases using approved standards, processes, and tools for
common and simple projects. Assists in the evaluation of level of risk in
determining the scope and coverage of the individual test plan(s).
2. Executes test cases, accurately documents defects using approved
standards, processes and tools for common and moderately complex projects.
3. Collaborates in requirements development and/or review.
4. Reports results and provides feedback to key project leaders on the
quality of the product, software development lifecycle processes and the
risk of promoting for production use for common and simple projects.
5. Assists in the creation of project plans. Consistently meets agreed
upon deadlines or escalates issues, concerns and barriers to key project
leaders. Assists in the prioritization of tasks/assignments.
6. Acquires and maintains a basic understanding of the technical and
functional architecture, security and compliance requirements of assigned
systems and integration.
7. Investigates and assists in the resolution of common and simple
issues, incidents, and problems. Collaboratively works with peers, internal
and external stakeholders, and vendors.
8. Creates and maintains basic database queries.
9. Creates and maintains automation scripts for simple projects.
10. Assists in the creation of test harnesses, automation and performance
11. Assists in the development and implementation of communication plans
to all stakeholder groups (internal and external).
· Understanding of and experience with HL7 data formats.
· Basic familiarity and experience with quality assurance and
· Experience in creation and maintenance of basic database queries.
· Exposure to Automation is an added advantage
· Strong written and oral communication skills with spoken English
in a technical or healthcare environment.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Gopal - Resource Manager Procal Technologies Inc, 1506 Stelton Road, 2nd
Floor, Suite A Piscataway, NJ-08854 Email: **gop...@procaltech.com*
* Direct: 732-429-1833 Fax: 973-756-4132*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.