Please reply at

*Note :* This is not our direct client requirement, We are working with a
single layer.

Quantitative Developer (C++)
12 Months Contract

Prior experience in quantitative or mathematical modeling required (3-5
Knowledge of C/C++ and Unix required
Good understanding of software development lifecycle and software testing
processes required
Master's Degree (Quantitative-Related) required
Good oral and written communication skills required

Knowledge of credit risk modeling and loss forecasting methodology desirable
Knowledge of SQL and other data programming languages desirable
Experience in distributed computing desirable
Experience in numerical computing desirable