*Please find requirement details below, Let me the interest in this
position.*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Client Domain: banking, Finance*

*Interview Type: Phone+ Skype*

*Job Type: Contract for 6 months*

*Mobile Automation Technical Lead*

*MUST HAVES*

•        *Substantial experience in designing, coding, and using test
automation frameworks*

•        *Five or more years of automation development in any of the market
leading automation tools with preferred experience in QTP / UFT*

o   *We are looking for candidates who have not just run automated tests
but who have designed and developed them*

•        *Previous background as an application developer*

•        *Excellent Communication Skills*

*NICE TO HAVES*

•        *Experience with automation of mobile and browser-based
applications using Selenium and Automation Samurai*

•        *Experience with smartphone and tablets hosted at mobile labs such
as Perfecto Mobile or similar laboratories*

•        *Experience automating tests for mobile devices, iPad, and tablet
simulators in Mac OSX*

•        *Experience automating tests for mobile devices running the
Android operating system*

Regards,

Lisa
Recruitment Associate