Senior QA (Automated)
Location - Dallas, Texas , Locals only
Duration - 6 + months
Interview Mode - F2F MUST
Need 2 references.... with Official Email ID
*Please send the matching resumes to a...@atcsol.com <a...@atcsol.com>*
• Under general direction, debug complex software products through the use
of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for
• Design, code and execute automated test scripts.
• Prepare reports and documentation updates.
• Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes.
• May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
• Interact with senior internal and external personnel.
• Develop and executes software test plans.
• Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
• Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and
modification of software.
• Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends
• Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related
• Related QA experience
• Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and
creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Expert capacity for comprehending complex concepts and systems
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
***Experience testing Java and C++ applications***
***Selenium or QTP experience required***
• Previous travel industry experience
• Background in integration testing, testing interfaces between primary
application and other applications
• Prior experience with flight scheduling operations software
• Basic scripting or programming skills preferred
• Basic JAVA skills preferred
Specialized Skills & Knowledge:
• Working knowledge of all phases of the product life cycle, including
engineering specifications, customer requirements gathering, software
design and development, testing - including unit, functional, systems and
• Test Automation and Testing Tools desired (Selenium or QTP required,
White, Loadrunner, FitNesse, Quality Center (VBscript, XML, performance
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fast paced and frequently
changing work environments
• Master in creating well defined Test Strategies for various types of
Functional, Exploratory and Regression testing initiatives.
• Highly proficient in SQL, Oracle, SQL Server
• Experience with of Agile Methodologies, Scrum
• Thorough understanding of Web Application Testing
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.