Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement.

Position : Technical (Test) Architect
Location : Dallas,TX
Duration : 1 year + extensions (up to 5 years likely)

*MUST:*
Expert with data automation tools
Data Modeling tools
Apachee Cassandra
Creating test cases in *JUNIT*
Test automation - 70% hands on 30% analytical
Experience with creating from scratch and templates

*Role*
Examine at the overall testing process and technical challenges the
*GRID *testing
team faces such as test design, test automation, and data auditing and make
improvement recommendations.   High level thinker that comes with solutions
and new best practices.  Investigate additional automation opportunities
especially with Data Modeling tools