Please reply at

*Note :* This is not our direct client requirement.

Position : Mid-Level Java Developer
Location : Chicago,IL - F2F interview
Duration : 6+ months Contract
Start Date: ASAP

*Must haves:*

*Java programming experience (90 % coding from scratch / 10 % testing
in JMS and Message Queues
Experience writing and executing SQL or PL/SQL queries
SOUP UI experience
Experience of working with Unix or Linux Operating Systems
Scripting experience (Unix, Python, Groovy, Java script, Ruby)
Experience working in an Agile environment

AWS Cloud experience
Experience is a Big Data environment
Experience working with JBoss or Tomcat and deploying Java applications.