PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT anku...@e-solutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form E-Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *ATG Developer *for one of our clients *Bothell,
WA*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants  are open
for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* ATG Developer

*Location:* Bothell, WA

*Duration:* 12 Months

*Req Details:*

*Mandatory Skill:*
• Must have worked ecommerce applications of medium to large size
• ATG Dynamo Framework, ATG Servlet Beans, ATG Repositories, FormHandlers,
Extending ATG Profile and Profile Management, Dynamo Messaging System,
Transaction Management, Basic knowledge of ATG Scenarios & Personalization
Framework
• ATG Catalog Organization, Navigation & Search, Pricing & Promotions,
Shopping Cart, Purchase Process & and Order Processing pipeline
• Customization of ATG BCC & Merchanding UI
• ATG Search, Outreach, Campaign Optimizer

*Preferred Skills:*
• Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Transactions), Web Services,
XML/XSLT, Java script
• Ant, Logging Techniques (Log4j)
• Experience on either of Application Servers – JBOSS, Websphere, Weblogic
• 3-5 years of total experience in Java / JEE, Spring, Hibernate
• 3+ years of ATG (Commerce, CA & CSC)
• Basics of SQL, PL/SQL
• Performance Tuning (Caching, JVM Tuning etc)
• 3rd Party integrations (Paypal, Cybersource, SaaS based search providers
etc.)

*Thanks & Regards*

Ankur Gulati

Delivery/ Team Lead || E-Solutions Inc.