Please reply at

*Note :* This is not our direct client requirement.

Position : F5 Network Engineer
Location : Richmond, VA
Duration : 6 months contract + extension

*Preferred Qualifications: *Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering or
2 Years experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects
Experience with F5 VPN solutions
4 Years Experience with F5 technologies including TMOS 10.x, 11.x
6 Years experience in all technical aspects of Load Balancing LTM/APM/ASM/
GTM Engineering
Experience in ASM services - Experience in F5 Viprion products and
virtualization, including VCMP
Experience with advanced health checks within LTM & GTM

Provide Proof of Concept testing and business case inputs Enterprise Load
Balancing solutions and ongoing technology refresh and enhancements
Enterprise Load Balancing design standards Enterprise Load
Balancing strategy and design for integrating all Lines of Business
Acquisition integration for Load Balancing services. Technology integration
point with other Engineering towers to provide strategic solutions.
Feasibility engagements with business groups to ensure integrated network
strategies are incorporated early in the process.