I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration: 3 months*
Key skills required for this position include,
• Strong knowledge in IP internetworking - IP routing protocols (OSPF, BGP).
• Good understanding of data center design and principles.
• Deep exposure to Cisco data center products such as Nexus 7K/5K/2K, 7600,
6500, IOS software.
• Must have good knowledge of LAN switching protocols, Global load balancer
and Security components such as Cisco ASA Firewalls,
• Familiarization with cloud infrastructure/application strategy and
technologies is a huge plus
• Familiarization with storage and related technologies (fiber channel,
FCOE) is a plus
• Requires good written and verbal communication, negotiation and
presentation skills. The ability to work effectively, independently and add
value as a team member is essential.
• Must have a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
• B.S (or higher) in computer science or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years experience in networking industry.
• Cisco certification highly preferred.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Design and validate the next generation LAN and WAN video network
architecture for high performance, availability and redundancy.
2. Participate in the multi dimensional efforts for CLIENT TV Anywhere,
Video enhancement and Cloud design strategy
3. Work with various system vendors on evaluating new systems and solutions
as part of next generation video distribution architectures and provide
recommendations. Systems include routers, switches, firewalls, load
balancers, content caches etc.
4. Manage network-related projects, activities and tasks.
5. Minimum travel may be required
CLIENT is defining the best TV experience in the world through a compelling
mix of content, technology and service. We've contributed to the evolution
of TV with our HD programming, interactive features, digital video recorder
(DVR) services, quality customer service, and electronic program guide
(EPG). CLIENT subscribers enjoy access to over 285 channels of 100% digital
picture and sound, exclusive programming and the most comprehensive
collection of sports programming available anywhere, including NFL SUNDAY
TICKET™ To-Go, iPAD App, Video on demand, Social networking and MLB EXTRA
INNINGS®. CLIENT offers access to quality programming delivered to homes,
airports, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, office buildings, airplanes,
automobiles and portable electronics. CLIENT also leads the digital
television technology revolution with exclusive services such as NFL SUNDAY
TICKET™ To-Go, US Open Interactive and YES Network Interactive. CLIENT has
the most HD channels — over 170 channels, all in High-Def, all the time.
Our employees' diverse talents and life experiences generate the ideas that
continue to drive the company forward, ahead of our competitors. Their
pride and enthusiasm is vital to each and every job across more than one
dozen U.S. locations.
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.