*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title: Automation Tester with Selenium Jenkins and Perfecto Mobile technolo

Location: Aurora, CO

Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

7+ years experience in Automation Testing -7+ years experience in Selenium
Webdriver with Jenkins and Perfecto Mobile technology

High School Diploma with 5 to 7 years experience.

Main Responsibilities:

Performs basic testing tasks to assure that developed products meet design
specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.

Tests, debugs, documents, validates and installs basic hardware and
software testing tasks in accordance with industry best practices and
specific internal procedures and standards.

Reviews/Generates basic test plans, test case data, procedures and testing
scripts based upon functional specifications to meet business needs.

Utilizes software testing tools and assists in developing test software for
use in automated test activities.

Develops project plans, maintains metrics and interfaces with various
engineering and operations groups, as well as vendors to achieve desired
improvement goals.

Documents and shares all test results; Responds to developers' questions
about the results to communicate status and ensure understanding.

Provides work guidance to less experienced personnel.

Experience with test engineering processes and procedures, testing
methodologies and software testing tools.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*

*Procal Technologies Inc,*

*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A**Piscataway, NJ-08854*

*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed