PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT anku...@e-solutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form E-Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *.Net Developer *for one of our clients *Redmond,
WA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants
are open for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please
respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* .Net Developer

*Location:* Redmond, WA *(Only Local)*

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Rate:* $45/Hr

*Req Details:*

*Primary Skills* :C#, WCF Good to have - Azure

*Roles & Responsibilities*:

Design, develop and implement WCF and Web application which consume SQL
server as backend C# - candidate should know OOP, main basic algorithms and
data structures Security/Encryption/SSL/ - it would be great if candidate
have experience with security field, but we can live without it and can
teach main concepts ourselves High level knowledge of main internet
protocols is also expected Participate in ongoing product specification and
code reviews Understands application requirements and design features to be
able to write test cases Costs, schedules, and prioritizes work and makes
appropriate compromise decisions

*Thanks & Regards*

Ankur Gulati

Delivery/ Team Lead || E-Solutions Inc.