Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Full Legal Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Visa status and validity (DMY):

Last 4 Digit SS Number:

Date of Birth (Date and Month):

Availability:

Higher Education with University and passing year:

Title: Sybase DBA

Location: Seattle, WA

Length: 1 Year+

DBA- Sybase/ASE/SQL is EXTREMELY Hot – the manager is ready to interview
and hasn’t seen any qualified candidates.   This is located in Seattle and
he will hire from a Skype interview!

DBA - Agile/Scrum

Sybase ASE (Cluster Edition), Sybase IQ, Replication Server

SQL Server 2008/2012

DBA Development, DBA Design, Analysis & Performance Tuning

Required Skills

Experience developing in and administering Sybase ASE (including Cluster
Edition), Sybase IQ and Replication Server.

Experience developing in and administering MS SQL Server 2008 and 2012.

Very strong database development skills including good database design,
analysis and performance tuning concepts.

We work in an Agile environment, so understanding the concepts of Agile and
Scrum are a big plus.

The DBA role is a role that is integrated into the development processes.
This role requires a unique deep cross set of Database Development and
Database Administration skills.  The person in this role will be
responsible for working with developers to ensure that database changes and
solutions are well designed and meet the business needs of the
organization.  They will also be responsible for administering the Dev and
QA database environments and maintaining the master databases used by Dev
and QA.  This role also interacts highly with the Operations DBA group to
assist with production issues as well as ensuring consistency between
production, Dev and QA environments.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*