Let me know if you are interested below requirement

If interested, kindly share me your updated profile to

*Title: C++ Developer*

*Location:  **NYC*

*Job Type: Fulltime*

*Position Description:*

•        A minimum of 3 years of hands-on C++ development experience on

•        Strong programming fundamentals

•        Familiarity with multi-threading and networking protocols (e.g.,
TCP/IP, UDP, and multicast) preferred

•        Strong analytical and problem-solving skills

•        Strong communication skills

Suresh I

Technical Recruiter

Crescens Inc.

255, Old New Brunswick Road, Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Ph.: 732 305 2858 X 454 Fax: 732 305 2861 Mail: isur...@crescensinc.com