PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT anku...@e-solutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form E-Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Sybase DBA *for one of our clients *Chicago,
IL/ Tri State*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants  are open for projects and if interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Sybase DBA

*Location:* Chicago, IL/ Tri State

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Mandatory Skills*

Sybase, Perl & Unix Shell scripting

*Detail JD*

1. Design and Development of Database objects including stored procedures,
views table structures

2. Develop and maintain Perl and Shell scripts used to monitor Databases.

3. Database performance monitoring and tuning in development/QA/Production
environments

4. Database migration, change management, deploy and package database
changes

5. Eight years of industry experience preferably in the development of back
office applications

*Thanks & Regards*

Ankur Gulati

Delivery/ Team Lead || E-Solutions Inc.