*Hope you are doing well!!!*
*We have an urgent requirement of below position.*
*Title : Technical Data Analyst.*
*Location : TX*
*Duration : 5 months*
*Interview : F2F*
*Technical Data Analyst*
This position is responsible for identifying the mapping between source
data elements and target data elements in support of the requirements of
data integration, reporting and analytic consumption projects such as: SQL,
DB2, and Teradata
· Strong Experience with *Data Mapping*
· Strong Experience in working with Operational and Analytical Data
models for Mapping a variety of sources
· Experience working in Data profiling across various Databases
· Working experience with *Teradata and DB2*
· Extensive experience in *mapping for ETL*
· Experience in mapping dimensional data models
· Extensive experience in Requirements Analysis and Gap Analysis
· Advanced *SQL Skills*
· Experience eliciting requirements
· Profile data –do investigation on the data and work with business
to understand what is needed
· Experience with *Data analysis*
o Ideally someone who has come from a Data Warehouse
environment– some light data movement is required
· Experience working in the *Heath Care industry*
o Must have deep understanding of healthcare / payor data, subject areas,
and source systems.
· Familiar with DataStage concepts
· Must understand data, data relationships at the table and
· Able to interpret measurement definitions, and perform data
· Perform Gap analysis and impact analysis on any changes that are
· Possesses working knowledge of Relational Database Management
Systems (RDBMS) and data warehouse, including full reference architecture
from data integration, through semantic layer and reporting.
· Strong knowledge of data and dimensional modeling.
· Experienced in group facilitation with participants from diverse
business functions and work skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Technical expertise regarding data models and database design
· Understanding of XML
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex
· Ability to Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in
complex data sets
· Ability to present complex information in an understandable and
· Ability to understand complex Business Processes and their
· Interpret data and develop data integration mapping documents
based on findings
· In collaboration with others, develop and maintain temporary
databases for data analysis necessary for projects and department functions
· In collaboration with others, develop and implement data
collection systems and other strategies for data profiling
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.