Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

Informatica Developer
Los Angeles, CA
18 month contract to Hire - No H1B.

*EAD, Green Card AND US Citizen ONLY*

*Must-haves :*
5+ years of experience as an Informatica Developer
Teradata experience (ability to understand Teradata tabled and structures)
Knowledge of Unix
Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and will have exceptional
writing and communication skills
Ability to operate effectively, and with a sense of possibility, in a
fast-paced, deadline-driven environment

*Nice to Haves :*Experience in Business Objects universe design

*Role :*
We are searching for an experienced Informatica Developer who will help
with project work. This person will take documents and transform them into
mapping session work flows. Perform technical problem
assessments, resolution and documentation. Build informatica mappings,
transformations and data quality rules. Participate in requirements
gathering and design for ongoing development projects.