Send Resume To s...@itscient.com
Hope you are doing wonderful
Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your interest.
Job Title: Network Engineer With SDN Or NFV
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Experience Level/Designation: 10+Years
· Provide consulting in migrating Legacy router/switch based
aggregation network with SDN/NFV enabled solutions.
· Create business case
· Take ownership to implement the solution.
· Strong background in network solutions and architectures,
including customer expectations and pain points
· Strong understanding of design issues related to software
abstraction and componentization versus system performance.
· Very good domain knowledge on Service provider IP networking
specially L2/L3 VPN services.
· Very good understanding of Software Defined Network and Network
· Excellent concepts and implementation experience in the below
skills are essential
a. Traditional router hardware and software architecture
b. Network deployment topology for access, edge and core datacom
c. Understanding of SDN/NFV ecosystem – SDN controller, ONF, ETSI NFV
, Opendaylight, Openstack
· Hands on experience in gathering and documenting System
· Team player with outstanding skills in cooperation amongst key
· Fluent in written and oral communications in English.
· Excellent presentation skill, customer interaction and
*Thanks and Regards,*
Siddhartha Shankar Das (Sidd)
Technical Recruiter - Talent Management Group
ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone: 510.972.5226|| Fax: 877.701.4872 ||
Email Id: s...@itscient.com || Web: www.itscient.com
NOTE: This mail has been sent through Google Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your Email ID from that
specific Google Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.