Hello Friends,
I have an immediate requirement, please let me know if you have anyone
available for the below position.

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ASAP AT  *par...@itscient.com*

*Position:Test Project Manager*
*Location: Mount Laurel, NJ*
Duration: 6+Months

*Job Description:*

   - Test Project Manager - Leads a team that debugs software products
   through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality
   standards for company products.
   - Leads the development and execution of software test plans.
   - Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
   - Ensures documentation of test results to assist in debugging and
   modification of software.
   - Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends
   corrective action.
   - Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
   - Supervises the day to day work of lower level individual contributors.

 Thanks and Regards,
*Parvez Akhtar**,*
Technical Recruiter
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: *510.972.8632* || Fax: 877.701.4872 ||
Email: *par...@itscient.com <par...@itscient.com>* || IT-SCIENT || Web:
www.itscient.com ||