Please look at below job description ,we are currently working.
*US Citizens|Green Card|EADs Only*
*Guidewire Developer role in Madison, WI *
The person will be working as a developer in an Enterprise project using
Guidewire. The person will be using Guidewire studio to write code in GOSU
/ Java for configuration work and/or integration development. He/she will
be working in a team of 15-20 people using a SCRUM methodology to deliver
software. As a part of software development, he/she will be writing code to
develop functionality, testing the software and implementing the software.
**Expert level Guidewire configuration and integration development
experience using GOSU related to Policy Center and/or Billing Center**
1. Expert Level Guidewire/Java Developers with Policy Center and/or
Billing Center experience
******No Junior-mid level candidates accepted.
2. Previous experience configuring the Guidewire Toolset
3. Experience working directly with Guidewire Policy Center for Auto,
Property and/or Umbrella
4. Strong Object Oriented Programming experience
*Strong Java Skills*
1. Strong Java J2EE developer (preferably Java 5)
2. Must have 5-8 years of applied java development experience
3. Web service experience / SOA
5. Java Script
6. Spring Â– STRUTS integration
8. Spring JDBC
10.Database - Oracle, DB2
*General Tool & Skills required*
1. IDE: MyEclipse
2. Eclipse IDE (WSAD) CVS
5. Application design
6. Application support
7. Object Oriented Development
8. Excellent communication skills
9. Team player
10.Self-starter with good work ethic
11.Ability to complete tasks with little supervision
*Additional Desired Skills*
2. Object Oriented Analysis
3. Tech Lead/Designer experience preferred for developer but is a must for
the tech lead position!
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
*Website : **www.clearthoughtsolutions.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.