Hello Friends,
I have an immediate requirement, please let me know if you have anyone
available for the below position.

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ASAP AT  *par...@itscient.com*

*Position:BMC Remedy Consultant*
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
Duration: 6+Months

*Job Description:*

   - The role is responsible for Architecting Capacity Design and Service
   Delivery in areas of Network, Systems, Storage and Applications.
   - You will ensure that network infrastructure and operation is designed
   to Scale; to be reliable and compliant with all respective of capacity
   available across systems.
   - *BMC Capacity Management  or equivalent product knowledge a must.*
   - Ability to understand agile deployment process.
   - ITIL v3 certification in Capacity Management (preferred)
   - Experience with enterprise grade load balancers (e.g. F5, Cisco)
   - Familiarity with Tools like Netscout, Splunk, NETMRI, BMC remedy

 Thanks and Regards,
*Parvez Akhtar**,*
Technical Recruiter
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: *510.972.8632* || Fax: 877.701.4872 ||
Email: *par...@itscient.com <par...@itscient.com>* || IT-SCIENT || Web:
www.itscient.com ||