Hi

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is* Lisa  *

*Adelweissinfotechllc *is the direct vendor to *State of NJ* and is a fast
growing company currently engaged in a number of State Projects. To learn
more about us, please check us out www. adelweissinfotechllc.com

*Kindly send me your updated resume along with expected rates at **
l...@adelweissinfotechllc.com
<l...@adelweissinfotechllc.com>*

*Position Id: 375506*
*Job Title: NJEIT Programmer 3 - PHP*
*Location: Trenton, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months+*
*Agency:    State of NJ- DEP - Department of Environmental Protection*

The candidate must have:
- a strong background in Computer Science
 -  *proficiency  in web technologies and languages specifically: PHP,
AJAX, jQuery, MySQL.*
The candidate must be able to development new functions and features with
the existing codebase, identify and patch software bugs as well as add
features to the existing codebase as needed by the DEP Environmental Review
staff*.*......    .
*Skills*:
*Skills**Required**Required Experience**Candidate Experience**Last
Used*Experience
/ Proficiency in computerprogramming conceptsRequired
4
Years Experience / Proficiency in programmingwith the PHP LanguageRequired
4
Years Experience with MySQLRequired
2
Years Understanding of the MVC architecture modelRequired
2
Years Must be able to identify problems with code and create a patch and
release patched applicationRequired
2
Years Knowledge of code versioning and mergingRequired
1
Years Experience with AJAXRequired
1
Years Experience with jQueryRequired
1
Years

 *Appreciate your time and I look forward to hearing from you in the near
future.*

*Regards,*

*Lisa*
*Email       l...@adelweissinfotechllc.com <l...@adelweissinfotechllc.com>*