Please reply at **

Position  : Senior OPA Developer
Location :  Basking Ridge, NJ  -- (75% travel)
Duration :  6 months, Right to Hire

(H1’s will consider only if they have lived in US for 7 years and have a
degree from the US)

Interview time: Same day phone interview !

*Must Have:*
5-10 years total Development experience
Hands-on experience with Oracle, OPA development (working with up to 1700
OPA business rules)
Development experience including using - Java, Oracle software stack, PLSQL
Excellent understanding of OOAD principles, and SOA Principles
Prior experience with performance optimization and troubleshooting of Java
applications; working with complex systems
Must be comfortable with up to 75% travel