*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title: PeopleSoft Project Manager

Location: Atlanta, GA

Initial Contract: 6 months

*Position*: PeopleSoft Project Manager (Implementation with HCM and/or
FINANCIALS 9.1 or 9.2 upgrade (4+ years))

*Remote Option:** Potentially 1 day a week*

Interview Process: Phone Screenà

*Web Job Description*

Kforce Atlanta is looking for a PeopleSoft Project Manager for one of our
premier Healthcare Clients. 1) PeopleSoft Project Management (4+ years) 2)
Implementation with HCM and/or FINANCIALS 9.1 or 9.2 upgrade (4+ years) 3)
Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure Gather,
analyze and manage requirements ensuring they align with stated project
goals and objectives Effectively communicate project statuses to team
members, stakeholders, executives and sponsor in a timely and clear fashion
Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis as well as various
review boards as needed Gather, document, set and manage project
expectations with team members and stakeholders Estimate the resources and
participants needed to achieve approved project objectives Manage scope,
schedule and budget and recommend changes when necessary Negotiate with
managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company
Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel Identify and
resolve issues and conflicts within the project team Identify and manage
project dependencies and critical path

*Required Skills*

Required Skills: 2+ years project management experience 2+ years’
experience leading PeopleSoft implementations or related ERP technologies
Strong familiarity with Microsoft Project Familiar with various software
development methodologies, especially SDLC Able to conform to shifting
priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving
capabilities Able to learn, understand and apply new technologies Excellent
customer service skills with a proven ability to communicate at various
levels within the organization Excellent documentation skills Preferred
Skills: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
related field PMP or other project management certification

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*

*Procal Technologies Inc,*

*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A**Piscataway, NJ-08854*

*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed