*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title: Java/J2EE developer

Location: NJ

Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $50/hr on C2C basis

Client: CSC

Expert Developer in Java/J2EE and Oracle technologies with

> 5 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in core java with JDK

  o 1-2 years experience with Web technologies such as, Struts 1 &
2, Spring, Hibernate, Java Server Faces 1.2

  o Should have at least 4 years of experience on xml & xml
parsers, AntScripts and other Deployment Scripts.

  o Deployment experience on application servers like OC4J server, JBoss

  o Should have more than 3 years of experience webservices (SOAP).

Experience with Infor EAM web services toolkit would be preferred.

  o Capable of analyzing the Infor EAM Data model and map it to the Object

  o Working experience on writing Oracle SQL and test the performance
of the SQL scripting.

  o Working experience on writing complex SQL, PLSQL, Stored Procedures in
Oracle DB.

  Working experience on middleware application/technology as added

  Good communication skills and experience in working with Business users

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*

*Procal Technologies Inc,*

*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A**Piscataway, NJ-08854*

*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed