Hello Friends,
I have an immediate requirement, please let me know if you have anyone
available for the below position.

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ASAP AT  *par...@itscient.com*

*Position: Business System Analyst *
*Location: Lose Angeles, CA*
Duration: 6+Months

*Job Description:*

   - *Business System Analyst* from Media domain (Offer management Or
   Campaign Management).
   - Job Purpose: Solves organizational information problems and
   requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs;
   recommending system controls and protocols.
   - Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
   - Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
   - Improves systems by studying current practices; designing

   - *Java,* Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development
   Process, Software Requirements, Analyzing Information.

 Thanks and Regards,
*Parvez Akhtar**,*
Technical Recruiter
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: *510.972.8632* || Fax: 877.701.4872 ||
Email: *par...@itscient.com <par...@itscient.com>* || IT-SCIENT || Web:
www.itscient.com ||