Please reply at

Position: Unix Systems Engineer - (Hadoop)
Location: Remote
Duration: 12 months + extensions

Expert in Unix Shell Scripting
Hadoop experience (configure, performance tune and troubleshoot)
Big Data Analytics (solar)

*Plusses*Security background with open ssl open Ldap and Kerberos
OS tuning

*Role :*
The main responsibly of this team is to create Hadoop as a platform. You
will be creating packaging and automation around Hadoop that allows a
consistent and common build approach across all Hadoop installations for
the client. You main reasonability is being able to take a package of the
Hadoop ecosystem or of an analytics tool or anything else that would
support big data and be able to take that installation and write automation
around it so that we have packaging so we can have a repeatable process for
that service or utility.