*Hi*

*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*

 *shiv...@technocraftsol.com* <shiv...@technocraftsol.com>

*Teradata DBA*

*Cloumbus, OH*

We have opening of Teradata DBA. 6 postion.

Six (6) Teradata DBA openings in Columbus, Ohio for a Fortune 500 client.
We are willing to consider candidates of varying levels of seniority for
the different positions. I

As a Teradata Database Administrator, you will have the opportunity to work
on a leading edge database administration team for a Fortune 500 company.

You will be responsible for code deployments in UAT and Production
environments. This will involve day to day administration of Teradata
databases and working on ITSMs to support the Application Development teams.

You will also participate in Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data
Manipulation Language Reviews (DML), along with participating in release
cycles.

Are you interested? The ideal Teradata Database Administrator will possess
the following experience:

- Minimum 3-5 years of hands on Teradata DBA experience

- Experience working in a large enterprise environmence

Regards,

 Shivani Asthana

Phone: 614-664-7661

Email: shiv...@technocraftsol.com

Website: www.technocraftsol.com

Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>

Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>

Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9