Hi ,

I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
position.
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
shi...@sancrosoftusa.com

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

WebMethods  Consultant

Location: Chacago, IL

Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description:

The JD details..

·         Must have min.5 Yrs of work Experience in webMethods.

·         Should be good at client facing, Good communication skill.

·         Good Attitude, learning skill. Leadership skill is must.

·         Should be able to co-ordinate well with offshore team.

·         Must have handled large EAI-webMethods projects. Technically
strong in webMethods components like Developer, Broker, Trading Network,
MWS, JMS, MQ Series.

·         should have fair knowledge on UNIX/Linux, Oracle, Java.

·         Good Design skills.

·         Banking domain knowledge would be an added Advantage

·         Knowledge on Agile methodology

Thanks & Regards

Shilpa
IT Recruiter.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:

 The power of focus

SancroSoft USA INC

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-222--4156 ||   Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : shi...@sancrosoftusa.com || www.sancrosoftusa.com

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines, nationwide

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by email and delete the original message.