Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: ActionScript Developer

Location: Draper, UT

Length: Long Term

Job Responsibilities

• The ActionScript developer will work with a team to further development
of existing ActionScript libraries, and new components • Develop
ActionScript display objects using Starling and Feathers UI • Build and
test automation through ActionScript • Testing the app on various
iPads/iPhones/Android/Windows devices • Implement Native Extensions and
write the ActionScript interfaces to communicate with native code •
Building the iOS code library (.a) and compiling it as an Adobe Native
Extension using Adobe AIR SDK • Managing the submission and approval of
Android apps that are to be submitted to the Google Play Store • Managing
the submission and approval of iOS apps that are to be submitted to the
Apple Store Lead end-to-end deployment process including Apple Dev Portal
provisioning profiles, signed certificates, and ad-hoc builds, and company
distributed builds • Lead end-to-end deployment process including Android
signed certificates, and distributed builds Required Skills and Experience
• Recent ActionScript 3 development experience • Strong Object-Oriented
programming experience 4+ years’ experience using object-oriented languages
and SDKs • 2+ years’ experience building apps using the Adobe AIR SDK • 1+
years’ experience with Starling or Feathers UI Experience developing or
implementing Adobe AIR Native Extensions for Android or iOS apps • BS or MS
in Computer Science, Object Oriented Programming, or related field required
Experience using version control repositories (SVN) Comfortable with daily
and weekly agile/scrum development process and code reviews Preferred
Skills • Experience developing an Adobe AIR Native Extension using Xcode
and Adobe Flash Builder • Experience developing an Adobe AIR Native
Extension using Android SDK and Adobe Flash Builder • Experience submitting
apps to iTunes, with previous approved products in iTunes App Store
Experience submitting apps to Google, with previous approved products in
Google Play Store • Experience with FFMpeg on Windows/iOS/Android •
Experience or desire to implement WebRTC in native apps • Experience
programming with Java, specifically the Android SDK

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*