Hi

Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com <rich...@svksystems.com>*

*Title : QA Analyst with Salesforce.com /or a billing system Exp*

*Location : Waltham, MA*

*Duration : 6 – 12 + Month *

*In-person interview after telephonic,*

****Need Locals.*

·         Experience testing SF.com and/or a billing system

·         Experience creating test scenarios/cases

·         Experience using Selenium

·         Experience coordinating User Acceptance Testing

Thanks & Regards,

*Richard*

*IT Recruiter SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7780 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: rich...@svksystems.com | | YIM / Gtalk : *richard05svk*

Website: www.svksystems.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image:
cid:image001.png@01CD0200.91BFE3E0][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQsCTiUiVCUIlXuZilZE964QZGU0mixwsOAsuJRxcUzIIa6rlVRKKhTw]
 [image: Description: Description: Description:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQFqqr5LzMAumX3JTxImVUvRAUWAULRPdx3k2_neWeGv9jMnH_sJbboeo][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzWHC3crnfdWlRitTOkW4JO_g6sndCgqKJs7hRRCKBTS1sG__j][image:
TAg.jpg]

*Note*: If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with REMOVE in the subject. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience
caused to you.