Hello Friends,
I have an immediate requirement, please let me know if you have anyone
available for the below position.

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ASAP AT  *par...@itscient.com*

*Position: Network Consultant*
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
Duration: 6+Months

*Job Description:*

   - Provide consulting in migrating Legacy router/switch based aggregation
   network with *SDN/NFV *enabled solutions.
   - Create business case
   - Take ownership to implement the solution.

*Core/critical competencies*

   - Strong understanding of design issues related to software abstraction
   and componentization versus system performance.
   - Very good domain knowledge on Service provider IP networking specially
   L2/L3 VPN services.
   - Very good understanding of *Software Defined Network and Network
   Virtualization concepts*

 Thanks and Regards,
*Parvez Akhtar**,*
Technical Recruiter
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: *510.972.8632* || Fax: 877.701.4872 ||
Email: *par...@itscient.com <par...@itscient.com>* || IT-SCIENT || Web:
www.itscient.com ||