Please reply at **

Automated QA Tester - Financial in NYC -- *F2F interview ! Must !*
6 - 12 Months Contract

*Recent financial industry E*xperience* ! *

*Candidate should come from the financial industry* and EQ experience is
highly preferred, but not a must.
Solid automated QA tester, should have a strong background in defining and
implementing automated testing framework and processes.
Should have a background with Java, Unix/Linux, Shell, Perl and/or Python.
Must be able to write SQL queries and should have some exposure to
Relational DB.

*Please only send qualified candidates for this position.  As QA Testers
are very common, any candidates who do not match this requirement will be