Hi ,

I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
position.
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
shi...@sancrosoftusa.com

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

*Requirement Details*

*Business Analyst  with Anti-Money Laundering  experience *

Location –  *New York / Atlanta*

Duration – 6+ Months

*Job description:*

prevention software.  Work with our clients to solve problems and improve
their daily work lives.  NICE Actimize needs strong Java/C/C++ and SQL
developers to continue our growth and success.

Responsibilities

   - Communicate with clients to gather and document requirements
   - Write business specifications
   - Write test plans and conduct testing
   - Prepare use cases, test cases and test data
   - Perform data analysis

Qualifications

   - Financial services experience (banking, brokerage or insurance) A MUST
   - Knowledge of brokerage / deal surveillance, anti-money laundering
   (AML) and/or fraud prevention – A MUST
   - External Consulting or Professional Services experience at a vendor –
   A PLUS
   - Strong writing skills are essential
   - SQL knowledge
   - Experience writing detailed specifications
   - Team oriented
   - Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
   - Ability to travel 20% of the time

Experience

   - 8+ years experience with a Software Company or in a consulting role
   - Good exposure to requirement capture in a product environment (should
   have knowledge on Agile/waterfall model, BRD, FSD, test scrip creation)
   - Domain exposure either in retail banking, corporate banking  or
   capital market’s is a mandatory requirement

Actimize experience is a PLUS

Thanks & Regards

*Shilpa *
IT Recruiter.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:

 The power of focus

SancroSoft USA INC

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* ||   Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
*www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,

* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by email and delete the original message.