Please reply at **

Network Engineer
1 year contract + Extension

*Previous HP/Bank Of America experience is Required ! *

*Must Haves :*5 years’ experience designing, deploying, configuring,
supporting, trouble shooting, debugging and administering networking
products, solutions, and technologies for enterprise businesses.
Expert level knowledge in TWO of the following and strong knowledge in all
other areas of: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, IP Routing protocols
(IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), MPLS, Multicast.
Expert level knowledge in TWO of the following platform families and strong
knowledge in all others: ASA 55xx, Nexus 7k/5k/2k, 6500, 800-Series

*Role:*Client is looking for a strong Network Engineer to support a large
banking client. Daily responsibilities will be supporting divisions within
this large bank with various technologies listed below.