Please reply at

Position : Technical (TesT) Consultant
Location : Dallas/Richardson, TX or Remote
Duration : 1 year + extension

Expert with data automation tools
Data Modeling tools
Apache Cassandra
Creating test cases in JUNIT
Test automation
70% hands on
30% analytical
Experience with creating from scratch and templates

*Role :*
Examine at the overall testing process and technical challenges the GRID
testing team faces such as test design, test automation, and data auditing
and make improvement recommendations.   High level thinker that comes with
solutions and new best practices.  Investigate additional automation
opportunities especially with Data Modeling tools.