Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Oracle DBA
*Location:* Washington, DC
The contract is initially 6-months with a likely extension based on
*The position does require an Oracle DBA Certification and 5 – 8 years
relevant experience as a DBA in Oracle 11g Oracle RAC & Data Guard!!!*
· The above position will be under Information & Technology
Solutions, Treasury (ITSTR), one of the divisions under ITS Finance (ITSFI).
· ITSTR develops and maintains the systems and computing facilities
for the Treasuryvice-presidency.
· These systems and facilities support the business process of
investments, liabilities management, cash operations, risk management, new
products, pension investment, pension administration, and accounting.
· These systems are critical to the proper management of the Bank’s
· The specific assignment is to augment the DBA function and scale
up capacity to support additional projects that are coming online.
· The support is needed for both Production and non-Production
• *5 – 8 years relevant experience as a DBA in Oracle 11g Oracle
RAC & Data Guard*.
• Experience as DBA in Oracle 11g in Oracle Linux using ASM storage
• Experience with Oracle RAC in Linux platform is must
• Experience in using OEM for job and event management
• Experience on Oracle ExaData Database Machine is a big plus
• Good Technical Documenting Skills is must
• Oracle DBA certification is required. Oracle 11g certification a
• Relevant experience in remote management of Production database
• Relevant experience with Oracle ASM file system
• Relevant experience with RMAN for backup and recovery.
• Unix Shell Scripting experience is required.
• Experience in Grid Control is a plus
• Experience in Oracle LDAP is a plus
• Experience in Oracle Data Guard is a plus
• Experience in using OEM for job and event management is a plus.
• Relevant experience in use of ITIL processes.
• Relevant experience for SOX compliance of critical financial
· The candidate would be a self-starter and capable of working
independently to high standards of quality.
· The engagement requires Oracle RAC & Data Guard experience DBA.
*Scope of Work*
· Install, configure and maintain Oracle 11g software on Linux
· Install, configure and maintain Oracle 11g RAC software on Linux
· Support developers for code promotion to Dev, Test & Production.
· Monitor & Support Dev/Test & Production Oracle database systems.
· Manage the database Oracle ASM file system on Linux platform.
· Tune database parameters for optimal system performance.
· Ensure proper setting of system memory and semaphore system
parameters in consultation with system administrators.
· Manage and monitor using Oracle Grid Control.
· Create and maintain Oracle 11g databases with optimal file layout
for data file, rollback, and redo objects.
· Aid developers and logical DBAs in detecting performance problems
including analysis of SQL, PL/SQL, and JDBC code.
· Provide continuous monitoring, troubleshooting, historical and
real time performance monitoring of the Oracle 11g environments using
Oracle Diagnostic and Tuning packs.
· Provide backup and restore functions for Oracle 11g databases.
· Clone database from Production to Test/Dev using RMAN or Oracle
· Understand Database failover/Switchover technologies using Oracle
RAC & Data Guard.
· Follow ITIL processes for incident management, change management
and problem management
· Understanding of SOX compliance from a Oracle DB perspective
*Skill Set requirements:*
· 5 – 8 years relevant experience as a DBA in Oracle 11g Oracle RAC
& Data Guard.
· Experience as DBA in Oracle 11g in Oracle Linux using ASM storage
· Experience with Oracle RAC in Linux platform is must
· Experience in using OEM for job and event management
· Experience on Oracle ExaData Database Machine is a big plus
· Good Technical Documenting Skills is must
· Oracle DBA certification is required. Oracle 11g certification a
· Relevant experience in remote management of Production database
· Relevant experience with Oracle ASM file system
· Relevant experience with RMAN for backup and recovery.
· Unix Shell Scripting experience is required.
· Experience in Grid Control is a plus
· Experience in Oracle LDAP is a plus
· Experience in Oracle Data Guard is a plus
· Experience in using OEM for job and event management is a plus.
· Relevant experience in use of ITIL processes.
· Relevant experience for SOX compliance of critical financial
· Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 5-7 years relevant
experience in Information technology.
· Experience and knowledge of Oracle RAC & Data Guard is must.
· Ability and willingness to propose creative and optimal
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Date Of Birth:*
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.