*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*Job Title : QA Engineer*
*Location : Indianapolis, IN*
*Duration : 12 months*
*Interview : Phone then Skype to hire*
*Rate : $45/hr on C2C*
* Visa Copy Mandatory*
Incumbent tests software and website applications for functionality prior
to release. This role will have an emphasis on financial and accounting
verification testing. Ideal candidates will have prior experience working
in a web-based financial testing environment.
- Own quality from product definition to production implementation.
- Search for and find problems in the software applications build by
software developers, engineers and architects.
- Drive high-quality development via acceptance criteria and automated
- Report problems in the applications using bug tracking software such
that solutions can be reproduced, scheduled and prioritized.
- Develop test plans for finding all possible problems for new features
which can be carried out by others.
- Communicate weekly release progress.
- Run test batch jobs to predict results and possible problems that
would be found under LIVE conditions.
- Perform test regression scenarios to find unexpected issues for weekly
- Create and execute database queries in order to test the underlying
data changes caused by interactions of software applications.
- Monitor software deployments for issues. Triage production issues and
- Previous IT and/or quality assurance experience.
- Possession of an undergraduate degree in computer information
technology, computer engineering, or related degree.
- Experience working with search related software.
- Experience with testing service oriented architecture (SOA).
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: *
- Knowledge and understanding of financial concepts and terminology
- Knowledge of testing and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of bug tracking software (including but not limited to:
Jira, GIthub, etc.
- Knowledge of database query languages (including but not limited to:
mySQL, and Mongo).
- Knowledge of web browser software including basic knowledge of html,
- Skills in typing and other computer interfacing (mouse, touch screen,
computer display, printing, VOIP).
- Skills in coordinating activities, active listening, and monitoring
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and
- Skills in general office software (ex: MS Office), email,
spreadsheets, image editing, calendars, phone systems and more.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal,
- Ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern
according to a specific rule or set of rules.
- Ability to organize information, have attention to details and
accurate follow instruction
- Ability to piece together conclusions and apply rules to produce
answers that make sense.
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*Business Development Executive*
*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.