Hi Partner,

Let me know if you are interested below requirement

If interested, kindly share me your updated profile to

*Position: **ColdFusion** Developer*

*Location, Providence, RI*

*Type of hire**: Contract                      *

*Must Skills*

·         Primary: ColdFusion and good communication skills (to Coordinate
with vendors on the development)

·         Secondary: Working knowledge with current web technologies
including JavaScript.

·         Nice to have: PHP

Suresh I

Technical Recruiter

Crescens Inc.

255, Old New Brunswick Road, Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Ph.: 732 305 2858 X 454 Fax: 732 305 2861 Mail: isur...@crescensinc.com