Title: PeopleSoft Portal Developer

Location: Albany, NY

Length: 3 Years

Minimum Qualifications

At least seven (7) years of general applications development

A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field may be
substituted for four (4) years of the general applications development

At least three (3) years of experience implementing and maintaining
applications using the following toolsets:

PeopleSoft Portal (version 8.9 or higher)including pagelet wizard and

PeopleTools 8.49 or higher;

SQL; and

Preferred Qualifications:

Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining PeopleSoft
applications using the following toolsets:  PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Internet

Demonstrated experience implementing or maintaining applications using
Oracle Database 10g or higher;

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*