Hope you are doing great.

Kindly review the below requirement and let me know if you have any
resource available.

Kindly send me the resume of your available resource at

*This is an immediate position…interviews happening immediately for the
right candidate….*

*Lead Developer/Architect*

*Healthcare Client*

*Anaheim, CA*

*6 months+*

*Phone first then may require face-to-face*

*Job Description:*

·         Has architecture background

·         Knows .NET, MVC, Web API – Senior Level

·         Will lead a project for lead management

*Harshit Goel*

*IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1053 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |

Email:  hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web: