*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*Title : Senior Android Developer*
*Location : Indianapolis, IN*
*Duration : 6+ months*
*Interview : Skype *
*Rate : $60/hr*
*Visa Copy Mandatory*
*Who we are looking for*:
We are looking for a Mobile Software Developer, responsible for the design,
coding, testing, and documentation of new features and applications of our
*What you will do:*
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Provide technical support to internal clients.
- Interface with users and stakeholders in order to determine needs.
Examine and make recommendations of new technologies and methodologies.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
*What you will need:*
- Possession of an undergraduate degree in computer science, or related
- Experience in mobile development for a consumer facing website
- Experience with RESTful web APIs, integrating with push notification,
mobile analytics and crash reporting services.
- At least one published and currently-available application on the
Google Play Store or the iOS App Store
- Knowledge At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing Android
native applications using Java.strongly preferred in Java & Android
development, Eclipse, SCM(Git). Familiarity with iOS Development a strong
- Knowledge of software development and project management processes,
- Knowledge of modeling, simulation, testing, quality assurance,
usability, automation and coding.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices in mobile
- Skills in coordinating activities, active listening, and monitoring
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and
- Ability to work in a fast pace Agile development process with strong
emphasis on quality.
- Ability to understand how people want to use mobile technology and
what will and won't work.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently and in
- Ability to communicate well with business stakeholders, resolve
competing or contradictory objectives, and to unify disparate ideas into a
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal,
written, etc) with technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to be versatile and handle multiple projects and
- Working knowledge of version control with strong emphasis on Git and
proper Git Flow
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*Business Development Executive*
*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.