Please reply at

Position : Java/Android Opening
Location : Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Duration : 2+ Months Contract

The main skills needed for this role are C++, Java, Android, and Firmware.

The Software Engineer position involves design and development of Android
and Windows applications while working closely with Software, Electrical
and Mechanical Engineers.

Strong back ground of Java and C++ with overall experience of more than 5
Knowledge of web-based technologies and protocols.
Experience with creating Android installation packages.
Participate in requirements and design review
Participate in code reviews; perform code testing, document code
Able to work within development standards & best practices
Must have strong written and verbal skills
Able to develop code that upholds architectural integrity

*Educations and/or Experience:*
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Minimum 4 years’ experience in Software Engineering
2 years of experience developing Android applications
2 years of experience in developing Windows applications
Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git desirable.