Title: Data Warehouse Tester
Location: Austin, TX
Length: 1 Year
Responsible for *data* *warehouse* and enterprise report testing. Primary
responsibilities include developing test plans and executing test scripts.
Participates in the requirements process with the user community on UAT
(user acceptance testing) definition and develops detailed documentation to
facilitate transition from ST to UAT.
· Good SQL Skills & *Data* Analysis
· Specifically having worked with multiple versions of SQL
· Experience tracing test cases to requirements
· 4+ years of experience in testing *data* *warehouse*, ETL, *data*
conversion and/or *data* migration testing.
· 3+ years of experience with testing with ETL tools like Datastage
/ Informatica/ SAP BODI/SSIS
· Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with initiative and
· Knowledge of testing methodologies and the Software Development
Life Cycle including Agile development methodology.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.