Skills:

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

*Last Used*

Certifications/Memberships

Project Management Professional (PMP) Cert

No

1

Currently

Skills - Management

Project Management: Quality Assurance

Yes

1

Within Last Year

Skills - Management

Project Management: Scope

Yes

1

Within Last Year

Skills - Technology

MS Project

Yes

1

Within Last Year

Additional Skills:

Must have: PM Experience working with $2+ Million Dollar projects.
Project Manager with Agile experience
Good client skills
Excellent communication

Bachelor's Degree with up to 7 years project management experience. Main
Responsibilities: Manages large sized projects with high complexity at one
or more sites. Performs project planning, tracking and oversight to ensure
project(s) are completed on schedule and within budget. Oversees the
ongoing review of project(s) status. Creates and implements complex project
definitions, schedules, budgets and objectives for a large sized or
multiple projects of high complexity. Determines need for and impact of
changes in scope of project and makes and implements recommendations based
on determinations. Gains concurrence, approval and consensus from
stakeholders regarding the various project aspects, adjusts accordingly.
Identifies appropriate resources and staffs projects. Organizes project
team(s) members to ensure communication/understanding of deadlines,
assignments and objectives. Acts as the point of contact with client
project management. Identifies staffing changes or needs as project
progresses. Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project
deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed