Kindly check the requirement and revert me back with your available
consultant’s resume and contact details at hars...@idctechnologies.com
*Need someone with large Banking experience and some of the banking modules
*Position : Java Developer*
*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*
*Phone and Skype*
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an IT-related field with 4-7
years related experience
· *Desired subject matter expertise/domain knowledge of high value
(wire) and low value (ACH) payments.*
· The candidate should possess a solid understanding of IT concepts
including database concepts, structures, application development techniques
and testing techniques.
· *Demonstrated proficiency in JAVA, J2EE, SOA, Relational
Database, ESB, BPMS, BRMS, Content Management, WebSphere, Unix/Linux
Operating System, Apache Web Server.*
· Experienced in integrating with and developing code around vendor
software packages as well as internally developed solutions and systems.
· Professional experience with planning, designing, developing, and
deploying production applications (multiple platforms experience preferred)
· *Must be able to create Order of Magnitude estimates and detailed
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Service Oriented Architecture
· Oracle Database
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.