Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Position : *Network Administration*
Location : New Albany, Ohio
Duration : 3 to 4 Months
*Need 10 + years of experience profiles.*
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and Wireless networks, including
routers, switches, and other hardware
- Assist in designing and implementing the global enterprise networks
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for
fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
- Collaborate with management and department leaders to assess near and
long-term network capacity needs
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network
configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and
standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network
component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance
statistics and reports
- Participate in managing all network security solutions
- Assist in designing and implementing disaster recovery plans for LAN
and WAN network connections and protocols
- Project management experience required.
- Provide support for store and Home Office incidents.
- University degree in computer science, MIS or related field with 7 -
10 years of experience in a large-scale enterprise environment
o Networking / Unified Communications experience, 7 - 10 years.
o Cisco Unified Call Manager experience, 5 plus years.
o Cisco Unity experience, 5 plus years.
- Proven experience and success with LAN / WAN, design, implementation
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security
principles, and general network management best practices
- Extensive knowledge of WLAN design, implementation and support using
Cisco FlexConnect and Unified Wireless
- Hands-on experience configuring and maintaining enterprise networks,
which include eigrp & bgp routing, MPLS and VoIP
- Extensive, hands-on technical knowledge of network hardware, including
Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco Firewalls, Cisco Access Points, Cisco
ACE & CSS Load Balancing, F5 Load Balancing, Solarwinds NCM, Cisco Prime
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and
- Experience with QoS, IP Multicast, VoIP solutions
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for data circuits
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- On-call rotation required
- Occasional Domestic & International travel required
*** Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Visa Status & validity:
Last 4 Digits of SSN:
Skills: (year’s experiences with the key skills):
Is the Candidate on a project currently?
Communication skills (out of 10):
Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: purushot...@oberonit.com | Gmail: purushotham.rec1
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.