*Hello Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great,*

*Please find the below job description if interested and not submitted
earlier for same position please forward me your recent copy of  resume
with below details.*

*Position Title: Project Manager*

*Duration: 4 months*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Rate: $65/hr C2C All Inclusive*

·         Solid PMI Program/Project management experience with a strong
preference for delivering large programs.

·         Development and management of the end to end project schedules,
including management of cross stream dependencies, tracking of key
activities, deliverables, and milestones, resource allocation analysis, and
critical path management with timely decision analysis

·         Program/Project level risk and issues management, including
driving their mitigation and resolution, and escalation management.

·         Formal tracking of scope / requirements changes, facilitation of
impact analysis, driving timely decisions around recommendations. This
includes prioritization of scope and trade-off decisions.

·         Accurate Program/Project cost accounting, budget versus forecast
reporting and timely decision analysis with options.

·         Development and execution of the communications plan, which
includes effective stakeholder management and communications and project
team status reporting.

·         Understand and drive Business Value on Programs/Projects through
the lifecycle.

·         Software delivery methodology experience across Waterfall and
Agile. Experience with Microsoft IT Lifecycle beneficial.

·         Drive Governance processes through the establishment and
facilitation of the core team, steering committee, and exec sponsor
meetings, including meeting minutes and active follow up on action items.

·         Drive common Change Control Process through the establishment and
facilitation of the core team, steering committee, and exec sponsor
meetings, including meeting minutes and active follow up on action items.

·         Strong Leadership and confidence skills a must.

·         PMP certification beneficial but not mandatory.

* Primary Skills/Must Have:*

 Program Management , Stake Holder Management,

* Secondary Skills/Nice to Have:*

 Project management experience with 10 yrs , SAP SD is preferred

*Submittal Format:*

Full Name:

Location(Full Address preferred):

Visa Status:

All Inclusive Pay Rate:

Interview Availability:

Contact Number:
Email Address:

# of years in Program Management:

# of years in Project Management:

# of years in Stake Holder Management:

# of years in SAP SD:

*Thanks and Regards,*

IT Intellects, Inc., (E-Verified)

475 Wall Street, Princeton NJ 08540 USA

828-919- <828-919-8803>*8918* | Fax: 732-359-1525upender.
itintelle...@gmail.com | www.itintellects.com

*Keep Calm and Trust your Recruiter…*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@itintellects.com <rem...@itintellects.com>**  and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might
be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.*