Hi ,

I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
position.
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
shi...@sancrosoftusa.com

Full Name:
Location:
Contact Number:
Email:
Availability:
Visa Status:

*Requirement Details*

*ETL Data stage consultant*

Location – Boston, MA

Duration – Long Term

Rate : $45/hr C2C

*Note: OPT’s also fine*

Job Description:

3+ years of Development experience in ETL Data Stage/Unix

other activities include
• Understand Client Requirement
• Create ETL Jobs, Parallel Routines
• Create Scripts to call datastage jobs.
• Requires good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Onsite/Offshore co ordination
• Capital markets domain knowledge
• Good Communication skill.

Thanks & Regards

 *Shilpa *
IT Recruiter.

The power of focus

SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* ||   Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
*www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>