*Hello All,Please go through the job description and let me know your
interest.Please revert back with updated resume at//vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> Position:-Web Developer with Strong
Java/J2EELocation:- Mountain View,CADuration: 9+MonthsJob Description:*
- *Excellent programming skills in Java/J2EE - MANDATORY (should be very
strong in Java)*
- *Experience with web application frameworks (struts/webwork, spring,
or any MVC etc.) - PREFERRED ATLEAST ONE*
- *Good knowledge of browser technologies, including HTML, CSS,
- *Understand BUILD tools like ANT/MAVEN *
- *Needs to be a self-starter, communicate well, and have a commitment
- *Minimum knowledge of database technologies, including SQL, stored
procedures (PL/SQL), schema design *
- *Minimum knowledge on Hibernate , JPA, JDO or aware of some ORM tool*
- *Experience with writing interfaces and integrating systems using web
- *Ability to adapt and rapidly learn new technologies & processes is
*Thanks & Regards…..Vicky Kumar Menonll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management
Group llll Phone: 510 870 5083 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email:
vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.