Please reply at

C# ASP.Net Developer
2 Years Contract

Strong familiarity with the .NET platform in general, and ASP.NET
Experience with ASP.NET and MVC framework and relevant design patterns
Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
Query writing and Stored Procedure / TSQL skills
Strong Fluency in the C# programming language, and at least decent working
knowledge of<[>
Familiarity with the Javascript programming language and jQuery platform

Some experience in Windows Powershell a plus
Working knowledge of using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source
control as well as ALM
Strong HTML / Client side skills
Ability to cut clean, semantic html markup
Experience with the Microsoft Entity Framework ORM